Old Time Remedies

The remedies our ancestors used -- or, at least, were told to use! Folk remedies, old wives' tales, mediaeval cures... they're all here.

NOTE: these remedies are listed only for information and/or amusement. They are not to be construed as medical advice of any type, nor are they recommended for use. Consult your doctor for any medical advice you require.

 

Friday, 22 February 2008

News: How to make an all natural home headlice remedy

"As anyone who's ever been a child will know, headlice (or 'nits') are a fact of life that will never go away, probably.

You'll also remember just how vile and pungent that ointment used to treat the problem was. I know I hated it -- which is why I've decided to share with you a remedy you can make yourself for treating headlice."

Full story: Hippyshopper, 21st February 2008

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home